All roads lead here. If you look at the menu on this site, I hope that it shows how it all leads to this goal.
I want all these tools and skills so I can create products like ATV parts and other homesteading stuff too.
I want to be able to duplicate my LT250R cylinder and cases as well as other unobtainium including chassis, A-arms, swing arms and whatever else looks fun and useful.
Vice/ Grinder Carts
Swingarms, A-arms, engine mounts (Banshee hybrids)
Custom Go Carts.
Custom Wire Harness for ATVs and other certain machines.
- Identify your target market: Who are your customers? What kind of ATVs do they own? What type of custom parts are they looking for? Identify your target market and understand their needs and preferences.
- Research the competition: Look for other web stores that sell custom ATV parts. Analyze their products, pricing, and customer reviews. Use this information to determine what you can offer that’s unique and better than your competitors.
- Source your products: Start researching and contacting custom aftermarket makers. Ask for their product catalogs and pricing information. Negotiate for the best prices and shipping rates. Make sure to choose high-quality products that meet your customers’ needs.
- Set up your website: Use WordPress to create your web store. Choose a theme that suits your brand and products. Install the necessary plugins for eCommerce and payment processing. Set up your product categories and descriptions, product images, and pricing.
- Set up your payment and shipping options: Choose a payment gateway that’s secure and easy to use. Set up your shipping options, including rates and delivery times. Make sure to include shipping information on your product pages.
- Market your web store: Use social media, email marketing, and other channels to promote your web store. Use SEO strategies to improve your search engine rankings. Offer special deals and discounts to attract new customers. Create engaging content to keep your customers interested.
- Monitor and optimize: Use analytics tools to track your web store’s performance. Monitor your sales, traffic, and customer engagement. Use this information to optimize your website, products, and marketing strategies.