Skip to content

11/02/20: New seat cover for project bike.

Today, I finally got all the stuff (well, almost all) I needed to replace the seat foam for the ’95 Yamaha Blaster we are working on. I didn’t really need all the things, but I have them all now for the future.

I really like the new cover.

I spent a lot of time and effort with Scotch Brite pads and warm soapy water. It came out pretty nicely and I left it be at the point of diminishing returns.

I continue to peck away at acquiring the right tools and supplies that I need to build these projects to the highest caliber.

Today I got some new pry bars, gasket scrapers and 1/4″ inch torque wrench. Its a slow roll, but its rolling along nonetheless.